JAN’S AUDIENCE WOWING TOPICS
UNDERSTANDING THE IMPORTANCE OF NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Learn to monitor and manage your nonverbal cues in ways that achieve your goals.
- Develop and effectively integrate nonverbal intelligence in daily activities.
- Your audience will learn to unlock the secrets of nonverbal behavior associated with certain personality styles that help lead to successful negotiations.
- Understand gender and cultural nonverbal communication differences.
- Achieve an awareness of how we are influenced by the nonverbal communication of others.
STRICTLY BUSINESS BODY LANGUAGE
Take advantage of the secrets of nonverbal communication for that extra edge of confidence to overcome buyer resistance, increase sales and boost profits. This seminar gives you the answers and the rules of nonverbal selling power. Learn to discover the “hidden messages” used during business meeting and negotiations.
- Master the art of making a positive first impression.
- Learn to accurately read the nonverbal signals of counterparts to increase success in negotiations.
- Detect the ‘micro-expressions’ of deception.
- Differentiate the 8 basic categories of engagement nonverbal communication.
- Understand quick ways to sharpen rapport and build inclusion.
NEGOTIATING SUCCESSFULLY THROUGH UNDERSTANDING AND RECOGNIZING PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES
Ever wondered why you seem to hit it off right away with some people, while with others it takes more time? Explore the secrets you need to understand why you respond intuitively to the natural chemistry, or lack of, of various personality/temperament styles. Clear, practical and fun, this seminar teaches you how to immediately decipher your communication style and that of others.
- Identify your communication style and the style of those around you.
- Discover the strengths and weakness of each personality type to aid in building productive teams.
- Learn the psychology of nonverbal behavior associated with certain personality styles that help lead to successful negotiations.
- Master insights that can be applied to improve relationships.
THE BOTTOM LINE: WORKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE BRAIN TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS
Emotional intelligence is defined by the ability to understand and manage our emotions and the emotions and behavior of others. Recognizing our emotions and the behaviors they trigger can lead to better job performance. Exploring brain functions and understanding specific brain dominance strengths prove to be highly important factors in developing personal success, task productivity, work efficiency and team collaboration. Immediately recognizing right- and left-brain processing strategies aids in perfecting interpersonal skills.
- Improve self-awareness by understanding your thinking/negotiating style.
- Understand the difference in analytical vs. creative thinking.
- Discover how whole-brain thinking leads to peak job performance.
- Increase your awareness about what you say and how you look and sound whey you say it.
- Learn ways to resolve conflict and manage your emotions during crisis.
- Discover your preferred thinking style.