- Make a positive impression on others
- Persuade others to adopt your viewpoint
- Communicate your ideas more powerfull
- Take charge, without being overbearing
- Become more assertive and less aggressive
- Tell what others are really thinking
- Discern and diffuse hostility in others
- Identify differences in cultural communication
- Recognize love signs and power plays
“Writing it has proved to be a journey within my soul. I have put my words, my thoughts, my feelings and my ideas on paper to help make a difference in the lives of those who will read it. Learn from it, cry from it… take a journey with me… I guarantee you it will be the ride of a lifetime.” Jan Hargrave
Let me see your body talk,
read the rhythm of your walk,
learn the language of your sighs,
for you speak poetry to my eyes
Although your posture gives commands,
you speak gentleness with your hands.
Your emotion is softly heard,
without the need to say a word.
In the way you look at me,
there’s so much that I can see;
I can tell if your tears lie,
or if caring makes you cry.
Even in the way you sleep,
I know secrets dark and deep,
or in the magic of your touch,
that you love me very much.
Hold me, kiss me, hug me, squeeze me;
get to know me; learn to please me.
It’s as easy as A, B, C;
body language holds the key.